Happy Friday. Here’s a another round of our favorite articles and most popular tweets (based on clicks) of the week. Enjoy.
Our Favorite Articles of the Week
- When Does Social ‘Aggregation’ Become ‘Stealing’? – Lisa Barone of Outspoken Media makes some interesting points about the WordPress aggregation plugin, BackType. Is it content theft?
- Wanna Write? Read Voraciously. – Amber Naslund argues that successful writing starts with reading good content and learning what makes it good content.
- Trust in Friends Declines, Trust in Experts Rises – Steve Rubel of Edelman Digital explains why he thinks a decline in peer trust will not have a negative impact on social media and PR.
- Why is Social Media Not Working For You?– SocialMouths offers some practical insights on why you may be failing with your social media strategy.
- 10+ Tips For Using Twitter to Grow Your Freelance Business – FreelanceFolder has some great advice for promoting your business through Twitter.
Our Most Popular Tweets of the Week
- 5 Best Facebook Medical Practice Fan Pages: Practices that actually “get it” http://ow.ly/159Mr #hcsm #hcmktg
- 13 Ways To Get Your Blog Posts Retweeted http://ow.ly/15uFN
- “My Doctor Sucks” and Other Tweets I Found: A call for action http://ow.ly/JUNP #hcsm #hcmktg #hcrm
- 5 Reasons to Claim a Google Profile Today – Don’t get left behind http://ow.ly/15xg3
- HUGE: Google Set to Make Gmail Social With Status Update Features http://ow.ly/15auw
- Testing out Google Buzz? Follow me and I’ll follow back so we can try it out. http://ow.ly/15Zk9 #google #buzz
- Great article from Outspoken Media – When Does Social ‘Aggregation’ Become ‘Stealing’? http://ow.ly/15Maz
- Plurk Vs Twitter – 5 Features That Will Make You Want To Switch http://ow.ly/16xgK
- Looking to connect with my Twitter contacts on #Google #Buzz – Let’s connect and start buzzing http://ow.ly/15U2g
- Google Brings the Power of the Pie Chart: Using Google chart tools on your website http://ow.ly/16Ps0