The weekend is just around the corner so here’s the weekly roundup of our favorite articles and most popular tweets (based on clicks). Enjoy.
Our Favorite Articles of the Week
- 4 Essential Tips for Social Media Success in Your Career – Amybeth Hale from AT&T breaks down the common characteristics of 17 successful professionals with respect to their social media presence.
- 5 Simple Twitter Listening Tips Every Marketer Should Know – Elyssa Pillai demonstrates 5 ways to effectively listen to Twittersphere conversations.
- 15 Handy Tips For Recording Engaging Screencasts – Alyssa Gregory gives some good advice on how to improve the quality of your screencasts.
- The 10 Coolest Experiments From Google Labs – NetworkWorld takes a look “behind the scenes” of Google Labs and provides an interesting glimpse of future services from Google.
- 12 Things to Consider Before Launching Your Blog – SocialMouths has practical advice for developing a plan before launching your blog.
Our Most Popular Tweets of the Week
- Social Media Today | Get Your Mobile Workin’… In 3 Years Mobile will Rule… Gartner study http://ow.ly/11XlO
- The 3 Keys to Self Promotion | buzzmarketing daily http://ow.ly/13EPZ
- “My Doctor Sucks” and Other Tweets I Found: A call for action http://ow.ly/JUNP #hcsm #hcmktg #hcrm
- Why Google’s New “Social Search” Creates Interesting Marketing Opportunities: AlertPresence.com http://ow.ly/12HCV
- How to implement an effective healthcare reputation management strategy http://ow.ly/11fix #hcsm #hcmktg
- Good information from TwiTip: How to Get a Viral Buzz on Twitter http://ow.ly/11O4G
- How BackTweets and BackType Connect can help you discover who is linking to your site on Twitter http://ow.ly/135pw
- Google’s New Social Search Creates Opportunity: Why you should plan for social search http://ow.ly/12H6A
- How You Can Find Out Who Is Googling You? Makeuseof.com http://ow.ly/12r4l
- Looking for more great examples of Facebook fan pages for medical practices…any suggestions? http://ow.ly/13868 #hcsm #hcmktg