Nominate your favorites in our “call for contenders”
As a follow up to my latest healthcare ORM article, I would like to recognize the 5 best examples of medical practices utilizing Facebook fan pages. In the past 18 months, I have discovered several very good pages from practices making effective use of the format, but I’m sure there are plenty more. If you know of any great examples, please nominate them (including a link) in the comments section below.
More and more practices are recognizing the benefits of using Facebook as a way to connect and communicate with those in their community. By acknowledging their efforts, I’m hoping to gain insight and encourage other practices to get involved.
Requirements to qualify:
- It must be a fan page for a medical practice – not a hospital
- There must be more than 100 fans of the page
Criteria for determining the winners:
- Overall appearance of the page
- Total number of fans
- Content provided by the page administrators
- Effective use of images and video
- Dialogue on the fan page wall
- Innovative concepts
All eligible nominations will be considered and the winners will be announced on Friday, February 5th.