Is it Friday already? Here’s the weekly roundup of our favorite articles and most popular tweets (based on clicks). Enjoy.
Our Favorite Articles of the Week
- The Most Important Success Tip: Stop Lying Down With Dogs Already – Johnny Truant at CopyBlogger goes in to detail regarding why and how you should “choose” you peer group with success in mind.
- How to Find a Great Startup Mentor – Dana Oshiro at ReadWriteWeb discusses how young entrepreneurs are best served by seeking out experienced serial entrepreneurs as angel investors.
- Apple Doubles iPhone Sales in Record Quarter – CNN Money reports on Apple’s 4th quarter sales. While some of the success was due to new accounting rules, it’s interesting that Apple continues to have incredible growth despite the increased competition from Google.
- How to Better Engage Facebook Fan Page “Fans” – SocialMediaExaminer provides great insight into maximizing your results with a Facebook fan page.
- 5 Case Studies on Companies That Win at Social Media and eCommerce – This article was published back in September, but it’s still very relevant. Jeff Bullas looks at 5 compelling case studies of online success.
Our Most Popular Tweets of the Week
- How to implement an effective healthcare reputation management strategy http://ow.ly/11fix #hcsm #hcmktg
- How to Better Engage Facebook Fan Page ‘Fans’ – Great article http://ow.ly/10wX4
- LinkedIn Throws the Rolodex Out the Window: Screenshot of the redesign http://ow.ly/10Iu3
- Social Media Gets Operational: Free Marketing in 2010 eBook http://ow.ly/ZTHC
- Facebook Pages Now Accessible Via RSS http://ow.ly/11fFF
- “My Doctor Sucks” and Other Tweets I Found: A call for action http://ow.ly/JUNP #hcsm #hcmktg #hcrm
- Social Media Today | Social Media Training More Important Than Social Media Guidelines http://ow.ly/10×06
- Google Makes Social Search Available in Beta | Wow! Google does it again! http://ow.ly/117BJ
- 12 Reasons You Shouldn’t Freelance: Doing it for the right reasons (great article) http://ow.ly/11o1Z
- 4 Tech Trends You Must Understand to be an Effective Marketer http://ow.ly/10pEy