I missed a couple weeks of posting favorites during the holidays, but I’m back at it now. The following links represent my favorite articles of the week and my most popular tweets (based on clicks).
My Favorite Articles of the Week
1) 13 Ideas to Inspire Your Blog Content – SocialMediaExaminer.com gives some good advice on ways to keep your creative juices flowing for new blog content.
2) The World is Really Flat – Crowd Sourced Design Rules – This is a great article detailing how Jay Baer used crowdSpring.com to outsource the design of his new ebook.
3) AppMakr Makes iPhone App Creation a Snap – Christina Warren from Mashable.com covers a new service that makes it easy for you to quickly create an iPhone application for your blog.
4) Five Best Goal-Tracking Tools – It’s the time of year for goal-setting so Lifehacker.com compiled useful list of goal tracking tools.
5) Mashable’s Social Media Marketing and Web Event Guide – If you are interested in attending any social media events this year, Mashable has compiled a comprehensive list of events between now and June.
My Most Popular Messages on Twitter
|1||“My Doctor Sucks” and Other Tweets I Found: A call for action http://ow.ly/JUNP #hcsm #hcmktg #hcrm|
|2||10 Ways to Get Serious About Social Media | Brand Elevation Through Social Media and Social Business http://ow.ly/SB3Z|
|3||The Top 5 Google Alternatives and Why You Should Use Them http://ow.ly/TalI|
|4||5 Reasons Why RSS Readers Still Rock http://ow.ly/SXdI|
|5||Geopocketing- When Twitter Gets Cool Again: Chris Brogan http://ow.ly/TiNz|
|6||Chicago Pizza Guy Creates Social Media ‘Domino’ Effect | Great use of #socialmedia http://ow.ly/SWbD|
|7||Showcase Of Modern Navigation Design Trends – Smashing Magazine http://ow.ly/SBUb|
|8||Write a Book While Building Your Personal Brand | Personal Branding Blog – Dan Schawbel http://ow.ly/SB39|
|9||Facebook: 5 Predictions for 2010: Mashable.com http://ow.ly/RovP|
|10||4 Little Known Social Media Game-Changers: AlertPresence.com http://ow.ly/TKtE|